Applying for a job
2 POSITIONS ARE OPEN
We are a pediatric dental office who prides ourselves with providing the highest quality of care for our community. We are seeking a friendly,
cheerful, outgoing, team member that enjoys a fast-paced work environment. Our new team member must be competent, accurate and conscientious in their work. Good computer skills and experience in dentistry is preferred. This is a full-time position, averaging 32-38 hrs per week.
1. RDA/DA (WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON)
· Excellent patient care · Set-up rooms and trays for procedures
· Assisting doctor during all procedures · Taking radiographs
· Performing sterilization and infection control
2. Front desk (WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON)
· Friendly · Good phone skill and interpersonal skills
· Check insurance · Call patients/parents
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW, then email us your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you.