We are glad to be able to see our patients again and get the kids on the right oral health track. As we are coming back to see our patients, we want to tell you what we are doing different to keep our patients, parents, team, and community safe.
Increasing cleaning and disinfecting
Increasing cleaning and disinfecting procedures, and adding air purifier filtration systems. You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, video games, etc since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
Implementing contactless payments and paperless forms. It is important that you fill out all the forms the day before your child's appointment.
Increasing hand sanitizer stations
We will have more hand sanitizer stations for everyone to use.
Social distancing in the office
Implementing social distancing by both limiting the number of patients scheduled and staggering appointment times. This could mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
Staggering patients and your waiting room is your car
We will have you call us when you have arrived to our parking lot. You and your child(ren) do not have to wait in the waiting room once your child(ren) has/have been screened. Only one parent/adult can accompany your child(ren) appointment
Screening patients and mask requirement
- To enter, you must have an appointment scheduled AND be wearing a mask .
- Only one parent/adult can accompany your child(ren) appointment
- You and your child will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the office
- Your child will be asked to do a hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse of hydrogen and spit out the rinse into the cup, if your child can not we will wipe your child's mouth before starting
- For patients, we will perform a screening before your appointment which includes a symptoms check, temperature reading and pulse oximeter reading
Screening patients/staff for COVID-19 Symptions
Creating special appointment times for vulnerable patients and parents. Every patient is to fill out a COVID-19 screening form the day before the appointment. We will also screen all employees for symptoms of COVID-19 and performing temperature and pulse oximeter readings before every shift.
Our staff Personal protective equipment (PPE)
All staff will wear PPE appropriate for their assigned duties.